GRATITUDE is the act of returning to God to tell(praising God) what has been done in our life.
WHY PEOPLE DON’T SHOW GRATITUDE
1. Because of hard heartedness they had.
2. Because of proud nature of man.
3. Because coward nature of man.
4. Because of wrong calculation of the outcome of gratitude. 5. Because of natural inclined.
6. Because of worldly nature (have no time for God, always busy).
FIVE WAY OF SHOWING GRATITUDE
Recognising when God has done good things in your life (luke 17:15a). Returning back and tell of His good deeds. (luke 17:15b).
Praising God (luke 17:15c).
Throwing or Bowing oneself on to the feet of God. (luke 17:16a).
THREE KEYS OF SHOWING GRATITUDE
1a. Prayer of Faith. (luke 17:13).
1b. Obedient of Faith. (luke 17:14)
2. Praises of Faith. (luke 17:15).
3. Promise of Faith. (luke 17:19b & 19c).
Exracted from Preaching at Beulah Baptist Church Ejigbo Osun State. By Rev’d Dr Paul Kolawole on the 37th week of year 2012 i.e Sunday 9th September 2012. Thanks.